So my last post about wearing a two-piece for the first time received positive feedback, and even questions in my inbox. I would be remiss if I did not post a follow-up.
First things first…when I mention two-piece, I do not necessarily mean a bikini. You can wear a two-piece that is not low-waisted and doesn’t expose your navel or ass cheeks…LOL. Here’s how:
- A tankini is considered a two-piece. This is for those who may feel uncomfortable showing their tummy and like more coverage.
- Wear a high-waist bottom. It has less coverage than a tankini but if you want the semi-bikini look a high waist is where it’s at.
- Don’t be afraid of color, prints, and designs! My two-piece was colorful, cheetah print, and had fringe (which covered the belly not covered by the high-waisted bottom).
- For those top heavy like myself, avoid tops with minimal to no support. I would not suggest a tube top; a halter with ties or an underwire top are much better options.
- Swim skirts work too! Your bottom does not have to be a panty or brief.
Now go out there and make that purchase! If you need additional assistance, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
-The Curvy Doc